Friday, June 08, 2007

I guess it doesn’t matter to you.
My feelings.

Has been thinking of you for the whole night.
Before I slept,
sleeping,
woke up,
still you.

The feeling I thought will not reappear so fast again.
It is back.
Shucks.
I thought I’ve gotten rid of it.
I was wrong.
I thought I could just have my JC as boring simple as possible.
Shucks.

Work hard,
someone told me to do so.
But does it help?
Be nice to you.
I guess it wont help too.
Especially when you are already attached, or when you have a crush on someone else, or when another guy who are so much richer and better than me trying to woo you.

I feel so useless.
Argh!!

This feeling,
not very strong,
neither it is just as simple as friendship;
don’t have the urge to own you,
yet have the thoughts to do so;
don’t seem to care so much for you,
yet still worry over you.
What is this feeling?

Do I like you? I think I do.

myself & I

  • zyang
  • 26th march

Those Days


Tagboard