Saturday, April 21, 2007

-
Not too long ago, about 3 or 4 weeks, a friend told me that she has a boyfriend. A few days later from then, another friend told me about his story, how much he miss his girl, and how they like each other though they have not get together.

Hearing these things about the boy-girl-relationships, how much they are being loved by their loved ones, I feel like getting into relationships too. But sad to say, nobody likes me and I am not having any special feeling for any girl either.

Yesterday pjc astronomy club had organized a movie marathon, zhan hong and I went to watch it. It was rather cheap; it only cost us 3 bucks. I wanted to watch some horror movies but nobody to accompany me and I was too tired, in the end I only managed to watch 4 and a half movies. I could only managed to stay awake till around 3.30, we went out to sleep at the mat provided. I woke up at 6 plus and continued to watch the movie until 8. Ajc had their family day held at their college, Kathy asked us to go there, but because zhan hong was too tired, he was reluctant; Tady did not reply to my message either; I asked Kathy and she said we should get some sleep, so in the end we did not go to ajc. I wanted to go in the first place, because I wanted to see Kathy, but in the end nobody goes so I went home as well. I slept at 11 plus after I reached home, until 6 plus in the evening. I skipped my breakfast and lunch. I guess sleeping can really help one to slim down a little haha.

Why do I always think of you?

myself & I

  • zyang
  • 26th march

Those Days


Tagboard