Friday, March 16, 2007
Finally
Yesterday, tady hong pg and me when to occ.
We went there to play pool, without pg cos she was late.
To my surprise, I am not allowed to wear slipper to play pool.
Wth!?
THEY WANT ME TO RENT THEIR CROCS!!
It’s a damn old smelly dirty looking shoes argh!!
The games were rather boring with just three of us playing.
-_-
We played for around 2 to 3 hours.
Ended up we paid 3.90 bucks each for *hmmm* 4 or 5 games.
Then at around 4pm we went up to play bowling.
A game that I have not played before.
What’s worse was that the lane that we booked was just beside a bunch of riversidians-currently sec4 and 5.
It was damn malu to play besides them, cos I never play before!!
The first round was a warm up for all,
and a trial for me-_-
pg and hong were kinda pro at it.
I am the worse.
I got 54 points for the first round-_-
Please don’t laugh at me, cos my bro got 20 plus for his first round.
I was on the bottom of the scoresheet.
As expected of a beginner.
After the warm up round, some of us were able to get spare.
I got mine first spare too ^^
Haha
This time round I was not the last.
I moved up.
Third place ^^
And I realized bowling is much more fun than pool.
LOL
At the third round, I got strike!
I forgot whether it was I who got the first strike or hong got it before me.
It doesn’t matter I suppose.
Cos I got my first strike woohoo!!
And hong managed to be the first person to break through the 100 barrier.
He got 100!!
At the last round, I was fired up.
I ranked first!
YAHA!!
I even broke hong’s record.
I got 105 points!!
Yeah!!
*applauses for me* haha
I managed to get TWO strikes and one spare haha.
Pg was not bad either, forth round was her best round as well.
As for hong, the two rounds winner, he was the last.
*evil laugh*
LOL
Actually tady was good, but she has not much strength.
Many of the times she could get strike but just that it was not enough strength to splash the pins at the corner.
Then we went to the counter to pay.
To my GREAT surprise, it was 2.50 bucks per game for each person.
I was ‘mountain tortoise’ to take it as one round for all 4 of us to cost only 2.50 bucks.
Haha
In the end it cost each of us 10.70 bucks.
Though it was our silliness, I still got the feeling of being scammed -_-
Anyway, bowling is fun!!
Ask me out to play haha.
Oh btw, for those boys reading my blog and had played bowling before, I have a question to ask you. Which ball did you normally use? How many pounds? Do answer my question sincerely with integrity.
Yesterday, tady hong pg and me when to occ.
We went there to play pool, without pg cos she was late.
To my surprise, I am not allowed to wear slipper to play pool.
Wth!?
THEY WANT ME TO RENT THEIR CROCS!!
It’s a damn old smelly dirty looking shoes argh!!
The games were rather boring with just three of us playing.
-_-
We played for around 2 to 3 hours.
Ended up we paid 3.90 bucks each for *hmmm* 4 or 5 games.
Then at around 4pm we went up to play bowling.
A game that I have not played before.
What’s worse was that the lane that we booked was just beside a bunch of riversidians-currently sec4 and 5.
It was damn malu to play besides them, cos I never play before!!
The first round was a warm up for all,
and a trial for me-_-
pg and hong were kinda pro at it.
I am the worse.
I got 54 points for the first round-_-
Please don’t laugh at me, cos my bro got 20 plus for his first round.
I was on the bottom of the scoresheet.
As expected of a beginner.
After the warm up round, some of us were able to get spare.
I got mine first spare too ^^
Haha
This time round I was not the last.
I moved up.
Third place ^^
And I realized bowling is much more fun than pool.
LOL
At the third round, I got strike!
I forgot whether it was I who got the first strike or hong got it before me.
It doesn’t matter I suppose.
Cos I got my first strike woohoo!!
And hong managed to be the first person to break through the 100 barrier.
He got 100!!
At the last round, I was fired up.
I ranked first!
YAHA!!
I even broke hong’s record.
I got 105 points!!
Yeah!!
*applauses for me* haha
I managed to get TWO strikes and one spare haha.
Pg was not bad either, forth round was her best round as well.
As for hong, the two rounds winner, he was the last.
*evil laugh*
LOL
Actually tady was good, but she has not much strength.
Many of the times she could get strike but just that it was not enough strength to splash the pins at the corner.
Then we went to the counter to pay.
To my GREAT surprise, it was 2.50 bucks per game for each person.
I was ‘mountain tortoise’ to take it as one round for all 4 of us to cost only 2.50 bucks.
Haha
In the end it cost each of us 10.70 bucks.
Though it was our silliness, I still got the feeling of being scammed -_-
Anyway, bowling is fun!!
Ask me out to play haha.
Oh btw, for those boys reading my blog and had played bowling before, I have a question to ask you. Which ball did you normally use? How many pounds? Do answer my question sincerely with integrity.